Wahay... we are up and running... We have been telling people that BathroomWall has been coming for ages now and finally every one can see what we have been banging on about. So here it is...
If you have any thoughts on what we are doing then please get in touch, like any good website, things will continue to evolve and develop. Although a lot of the changes will happen organically, the most dramatic ones will almost certainly come from your feedback.
As this is the first of what should be many Bathroom Blog entries, before I go any further I need to thank every one that has helped us get to this point. They are:
- Vanessa – my wife and business partner that has done a sterling job at keeping immaculate accounts and reigning in the spending whilst still allowing the business to grow at the rate it has.
- Martin – A top lad and an invaluable asset to us.
- John & Jo – business gurus, proofreaders, tea makers, financiers and lenders moral support. If it wasn’t for them, we would still be some two-bit backroom operation.
- Maz – Thanks for EVERYTHING. Without this guy the site would look rubbish, we would be making no money as a business and the chances are that without him hassling me about doing what needs doing I would have bottled it and gone back to my old day job. His suggestions for new designs have not been quite as hot as his business advice, but hey, nobody's perfect.
- And of course Mr Matt Hobbs – web architect extraordinaire and the most patient man alive.
Be back with more blog soon